Meet our associated company: Watercooled Cables and Flexibles (Pty) Ltd.
Watercooled Cables and Flexibles management and staff assure you of high efficiency manufacturing. Our Water cooled cables are individually designed and manufactured to a remarkably high standard; and are currently used with all types of Arc furnaces, Induction furnaces and High frequency furnaces with cable ratings to to 9000 MCM.
Watercooled Cables and Flexibles c.c. was formed by the take over by Busbar Installations (Pty) LTD of High Current Flexibles c.c. and Watercooled Cables c.c. in November 2002. The Company's operations were then moved to the premises of Busbar Installations (Pty) LTD in Ophirton, Johannesburg. (4000sq with 6 cranes)
All the existing staff some of whom have been employed for up to 24 years have stayed with the company. Watercooled Cables and Flexibles manufacture all products in house with South African supplied raw materials a labour.
Water cooled products:
- Electric Arc Watercooled Furnace Cables and Flexibles
- Electric Arc Air Cooled Furnace Cables and Flexibles
- Electric Ladle Watercooled Furnace Cables
- Submerged Arc Aircooled Flexible Strand Welded into copper shoes
- Repairs to furnace contact pads
- Inverted “U” Laminated Flexibles for Tanabi Furnaces
- High, Medium and low frequency Induction Furnace Cables
- Bare copper stranded conductors.
- Covered copper stranded conductors
- Braided, Laminated and stranded Flexibles Connectors
- Laminated Busbars
- Electrical Jumper Cables
- Transformer Flexibles
- Braided and Stranded Earthing Conductors.
- Busbar expansion joints
- Contactor Flexible braids
- Switchboard Earthing braids
- Busbar to Switchgear Connector braids
- The manufacture, supply and installation of a full range of Busbar Systems up to 60000Amps